Monday, January 20, 2014

Two Weeks

Yesterday, a Sunday, we had our "cheat" day.

we had a nice breakfast that I made and then we had a piece of pizza at Costco.  Disappointed because it wasn't even a good piece of pizza.  And amazed at its effects on me.  I had to take a heartburn pill.  I had not taken an antacid pill for nearly 10 days.  I also took a nap.  I had not napped midday since starting this juice diet.

Dinner was at Outback.  We did treat ourselves to the loaded baked potato and here's why.

We were considering going to Smokey Bones.  Why not.  We had a 10 dollar off coupon.  I took a look at their nutritional information and NOTHING seemed acceptable.  I looked at Outback and there it was.  An entire meal for the same or less calories and fat than an entree at Smokey Bones.  Decision made.

When you do a cheat day, make sure you eat foods that you really love.  If something comes out to you that does not look delicious, either send it back or toss it.  I should not have had that pizza.  I thought about that greasy mess all day long and felt guilty!  Now had it been a good slice, I probably would have felt less guilt.

I am almost relieved to get back on the juicing today.

No comments:

Post a Comment