Saturday, January 18, 2014

How I am feeling on the 12th day

3 weeks ago I had some concerns.  I was unable to lose weight due to my inability to put down the fork.  I was unable to exercise due to how I physically felt.  I was concerned for my future.  I was concerned that I was not going to be able to do all of the wonderful things my husband and I planned to do once we retire. Travel?  Hike?  I was concerned I was not going to be able to do it.

I just could not get motivated.  I KNEW I had to do something before it was too late.  The one health problem, besides being overweight, that I have is high blood pressure.  I had extensive lab work done 9 months ago and it came back fabulous.  You would think that would have motivated me.  I was not pre-diabetic and I was low risk for stroke or heart attack.  So why not take the steps to lose the weight?

Physically I felt terrible.  I had sore knees.  A sore hip.  Unable to move quickly and I was just tired.  A lot. And, let's face it, I love food.

My husband was feeling the same way.  He has been saying for 3 years that this is the year he needs to do it. And we never did it.

Until this year.

He saw the Joe Cross infomercial ad, we watched to together and I went out and got the juicer.

And so.  We juiced breakfast and lunch and snacks and ate a healthy dinner.

12 days later I have hope.  My knees feel better.  My hip feels better.  I feel better.  I can walk faster and I am less tired.  I truly believe that juicing has given all of that back to me.  I can not wait to see the results in 2 weeks.

Keep me motivated. Leave some comments.


No comments:

Post a Comment