Saturday, January 18, 2014

No cheat day today

Daily gratitude:  I am motivated by feeling better

I got an amazing recipe from another website.  Please visit her blog to get another dose of encouragement.

Vmac and Cheese

So I decided to try her savory green juice.

I had all of the ingredients in my fridge or growing out on my patio,  Plus, I wanted to be able to make today's juice in the morning and have it handily available.  It's Saturday, we want to cheat, but we are waiting for tomorrow to do so.

Anyhow.

Savory Green Juice:
This will make about 70 ounces of juice to drink throughout the day.

2 pounds of tomatoes
5 carrots
4 celery stalks
bunch of parsley
1/2 bunch of kale or spinach
small onion without skin
3 cloves of garlic - peeled
Run this through the juicer and then store in a BPA free container for  up to 24 hours.


It separates right away so be sure to stir it thoroughly before pouring and drinking.

No comments:

Post a Comment