Monday, January 13, 2014

DAY 6

After our day of "cheating" we started day 6 with the pear smoothie.

Our plan was to stop at Hi-Octane Smoothies, but they were not open on Sunday.  Kind of shocking since they are located near a gym.  In a bind on our way to the dog show, Matt ate an apple and I got an organic pea, spinach and apple puree that I ate. It took the edge off, only contained spinach, pea and apple and I felt was my best choice.

WE had a green smoothie at Eat More Produce for late snack and then headed to Outback for dinner.  I failed to satisfy my beef craving on Saturday and it was very strong on Sunday.

The bread came to the table.  One slice each.  No butter.  Then the salad.  Okay.  We can eat a little cheese and the croutons.  We used vinegar and oil for dressing.  Sirloin steaks and side of broccoli.  Boy did the potato on the lady's plate next door look divine.

Came home and felt much better.  I am obviously going to need to eat beef on my cheat days in order to make it on Sunday.


No comments:

Post a Comment