Thursday, January 9, 2014

Day Three

My daily gratitude:  I am grateful for the 5 pounds I have lost in 4 days.  It will keep me on track.

That's right.  I weighed myself TWICE this morning.  5 pounds down.

Breakfast smoothie was downright delicious.

2 c pineapple
1 banana
2 cups coconut water
2-3 c spinach
In the blender.

Thick.  Sweet.  Well blended.


Today I made the juice for both of us an stored it in the Tupperware pitcher.  It held its color beautifully and its blended state.  No separation.



A crazy thing happened when I got home from the Courthouse.  I just needed something to EAT.  So, I had one of the Jimmy Dean Delites.  It might be under 300 calories, but after I ate it I read the ingredients.  All I will keep with me is that it was under 300 calories.  Lesson learned.  Part of this diet is getting all of the toxins out of your system.  I added a few to it with that sandwich.

So.  For lunch, I  drank the other half of my pineapple spinach smoothie.  I did not have an afternoon snack.  went right in to dinner.

Dinner was a Greek salad with lemon juice dressing.
Romaine lettuce
grape tomatoes
beets
onion
cucumber
5 olives
3 oz chicken breast

Whole foods non-processed.  Clean eating.  It sure felt good to step on the scale this morning and see those 5 pounds gone.  It will keep me going.


No comments:

Post a Comment