Friday, January 24, 2014

Inspiration I use on a daily basis

I start my day by being on the internet.  After I read e mails and Facebook, I then head over to Pinterest to look at juice recipes.  I usually have an idea what I am going to juice that day, but I am always looking for inspiration.  I make a mental note of what I have in my fridges (yes, plural) and look for recipes that will have those.

As I explained before, I am juicing the fruit in the morning and then in the afternoon, all veggie with an apple or grapefruit for sweetness.

Here is the link to my Pinterest Juicing board: Denise's Juicing Board


And from there, I will look at websites and learn whatever I can about the juice diet.

A website I just visited today has the differences in the juicers as well as recipes for juice.

Juicing Juice

I also use my Kindle for getting juicing books online (usually 99 cents or free) and I look at some of the recipes.

No comments:

Post a Comment