Friday, January 10, 2014

Day Five

My daily gratitude:  So glad to find more and more Smoothie/Juice bars along the way of life.  Makes sticking to this easier.

Day 4 we ate dinner.  I made lightly steamed broccoli, lightly steamed carrots and a 3 oz piece of Corvina fish.  I also tore up some romaine and sliced a tomato.  Never was I so happy to eat my veggies.  I made sure to season them well with the Kirlkland No-Salt seasoning blend and added cinnamon to the carrots.

Day 5 started off with an early rise to leave for the dog show.  I, unfortunately, ate nothing.  Hubby ate a banana and an apple.  On the way home we stopped at Hi-Octane Smoothies in Clermont.  I chose the one I felt was closest to what I was juicing - mango, pineapple juice, banana and spinach.  Their blender was much more hi powered and the consistency was decadent.  Smooth and creamy.  Delicious.

I made it.

My afternoon lunch/snack was this in the blender

2 pears cut up
banana
water
2 c spinach

Delicious.  Tasted like pears.

On Day 5 Matt is down 10 pounds and I am down 6.

Tomorrow is our cheat day.  I wonder what I will do with it.  Hmmm.

No comments:

Post a Comment