Monday, January 6, 2014

DAY ONE BEGINS

My daily gratitude:  I am grateful that I have a husband that will do this with me.

Day One has begun.  Can I do this?  

I started with this book:  40 Day Green Smoothie Diet.  Why I chose this was simple.  I needed some place to start.  I like fruit.  I like green stuff, but not as a juice.  Not yet anyhow.  This was simple, used a blender and seemed to provide for what I was looking for - delicious juice and weight loss.

The Day one smoothie made 48 ounces of juice and the author considered this one serving.  Certainly this is not right.  I watched her video and yes.  That is one serving.  Okay.  Maybe I won't be hungry and maybe I can do this until my body is ready for the hard core juice diet.  
 That was ONE serving.  Looking over the other juice diets, I am pretty certain that this counts for the breakfast and the snack before lunch.  So the lunch serving with be the lunch as well as the afternoon snack.

I CAN do this.  

I did cheat a little ad have a small cup of black coffee.  I will get off the coffee all together.  But baby steps.  It's all about baby steps.

No comments:

Post a Comment