Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Hump Day

Daily gratitude:  I will never take for granted my ability to speak.

Taking a break from the blended fruit juice in the morning.  I juiced 2 juices today and both are very tasty.

Morning Breakfast Blend
4 grapefruits peeled
1 large sweet potato peeled
2 pears
cinnamon

This was a very tasty juice and very mild.  Not too acidic and the cinnamon added a little depth to it.

Afternoon juice was a green juice.


2 pears
3 kale stalks and leaves
3 celery
1 cucumber
1 lemon

Another very mild tasting juice.
 I have been pretty busy at work and with life, so I am glad that I have been making the juices ahead of time.  I do make sure that I consume all of the juice by the end of the day.  I do not think sitting for 8 hours, the juices will lose that much of their nutrient value.  I am sure some of it is lost, but not enough to make me stop doing this.

Our constant helper in the kitchen:


No comments:

Post a Comment