Monday, January 6, 2014

Inspired by the "Fat, Sick and Nearly Dead" documentary, my husband and I have set off to try and lose weight by juicing.  Both of us know it is time to do something with out lifestyle as well as the weight we are currently dragging around.  Both of us are relatively healthy.  I do have high blood pressure, but I have had it even prior to gaining the weight that I currently am at.  Other than not feeling good about ourselves and having the daily malaise of Fatness, we are doing okay.  We just want to make a change.

Enter the concept of juicing.  My husband, Matt, had heard of the Fat Sick and Nearly Dead concept and suggested I look in to it.  I did.  It scared me.    Eat nothing by juice?  And for 60 days?  Not sure about that.

We decided to do 10.  Here is our journey.


No comments:

Post a Comment