Monday, January 13, 2014

DAY 7

Our juice for the morning is this recipe

2 c green grapes
1 banana
1 knob ginger
1/2 avocado (I substituted a pear since I had no avocado at the time)
2 c water
2 c leafy greens (kale)


Afternoon and snack juice recipes

Beet & Carrot Juice
4 beets peeled
7 carrots
1/2 lemom
Thru the juicer


My advice is to pour your glass and drink it as fast as you can.  Unless you like the taste of beets.  I immediately went right in to making the tomato juice after I emptied the waste receptacle.

Tomato juice
12 tomatoes
6 celery stalks
knob ginger
nub of jalapeno pepper
Worcestershire sauce to taste
Thru the juicer


This is delicious.  DELICIOUS.  Light tomato without the thickness of what you get in cans.

I would advise making sure your utensils, juicer and all surface areas are wiped clean.  Beet juice stains.

Because I have a busy day in store, I made the juice ahead of time. The literature would like you to believe that you lose nutrients and MUST drink your juice ASAP.  while I do agree that some nutrients are lost, I also believe that this should be easy and convenient.  People do not stick to diets when they are not easy and when they are not convenient.  Please make sure that your juice is consumed within 24 hours of processing it.

No comments:

Post a Comment