Monday, February 17, 2014

NutriBlast Monday

If anyone is still hesitating to do this diet, hesitate no longer.  Forget the juicer and get yourself a NutriBullet.

Seriously.  I have the Pro 900, but I know that they are running a special on the 600 on the actual website for Nutribullet.  2 for 1.    I have posted some links below where you can get this awesome device.

Nutribullet

Home Shopping Network

What I like about the Nutribullet is that it is easy to clean up.  It comes with all of the equipment you need to make a days worth of healthy smoothies.
It has the 2 extractor blades, a large cup - which is good for 2 snack size juices, 2 medium cups good for a juice, 1 small cup, 2 lids, a sippy lid, a handled lip ring and a plain lip ring.  Everything you need.

In a hurry?  This is perfect.  Don't want to clean up a juicer, this is all you need.  On days my husband travels, I only use the NutriBullet.

Todays juices are:

Red leaf lettuce - cups
1 banana
cup of strawberries
Tbsp flax seeds
water to the max line

Blend 30 seconds.  Stop.  Blend 10 seconds

Smooth and delicious

I also made a Kale juice for myself for breakfast in the small cup
1 cup kale
5 strawberries
flax seeds
blend 30 seconds.  Rest.  Blend 20 more seconds

This time I got the kale smooth.  No chunks.

If you follow the instructions in the book NutriBullet sends you, you will get the right smoothie consistency you are looking for.


Enjoy your day.

No comments:

Post a Comment