Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Juicy Couture

I have learned a secret about the NutiBullet and why you should read the manual it comes with.  You can blend for 40 seconds and if the consistency is not what you want, blend again for up to 40 seconds.  You can blend 3 times before having to let the motor rest.  Trust me.  Two 40 second blends are exactly what I needed.

The almonds were completely broken down and the NutriBlast was smooth and delicious.

I am so impressed with the NuriBullet Pro 900.  It came with the base, 2 extractor blades, a big cup, 2 large cups, a small cup, 2 lids, a handled lip guard and a regular guard, 2 books and a packet of Superfood (chia seeds, Goji berries, Cacao nibs, Maca powder).  I use the airtight lid to store our lunch NutriBlast in the fridge.  How convenient is that?

I have been adding the almonds because the Chia seeds are like bird seed.  Now that I know how to blend correctly, I will try those tomorrow.

Got some delicious blackberries for the morning NutriBlast.  This week we will be traveling close to Plant City, FL ad will get a flat of strawberries.  Can't wait for that.

  Moving on the juicer.

1 large Sweet potato
2 apples
1 beet
turmeric
3 carrots
1 lime
Run through the juicer.

Can't wait to try this.  It smelled like lime and so refreshing.

No comments:

Post a Comment