Tuesday, June 10, 2014

Kale. Cacao Nibs, Mulberries.

White mulberries.  The next Superfood?  Maybe.  Research suggests it may help control fight diabetes.  They are also packed with antioxidant, fiber and protein.  AND they have less sugar than most dried fruits.

A friend of mine gave me a pound and I decided to try them.  Very different taste and I would suggest using them in a juice that also has pineapple.  To best describe it - like granny's old closet.  Ha!

Mulberry madness
spinach
banana
blueberries
cacao nibs
dried mulberries

The mulberries are the brownish pinkish white on top.

You can also make the favorite carrot, apple, celery in the Nutribullet.  Be prepared as it is very think snad pulpy.  If you like this, then go for it.  I have to admit, I prefer this juice thru the juicer.

And finally, a green juice.

Hail to the Kale
Bunch kale
leftover romaine nub
ginger
2 green apples
lemon
cilantro
celery

I love this juice.  Enough said.  Green.  Good.  Gets you going.

Enjoy your juice and stay focused.

No comments:

Post a Comment